Ranking
Original Post
[UPDATED] Organiζation Rules and Guidelines
The Rules
1. No stupid or wibblish organisations.
2. No Social organizations. Each org must have a clear purpose.
3. All Organizations must at least vaguely have something to do with Toribash, whether pulling the community together on other platforms or to bring countrymen together in Toribash.
4. No post count requirements may be mentioned on forums anywhere.
5. An Organisation has little to no chance of becoming official if there is already an organisation with that purpose or overlapping that purpose. For example, if there is already an official organization for Aikido mod, any other organizations based on it's variants (eg. Aikidobigdojo) will not be given official status.
6. Respect people's authority when posting in their organization boards/threads. Any unwelcome invades, trolling, harassment or general aggravation caused as a result of you being inconsiderate or disrespectful is unwelcome.
7. Regardless of the quality, posts are expected to at least provide some meaningful contribution, as your thread exists to provide your org with a medium for discussion. It is not acceptable to use your thread for nothing but smiley spam, for example.
8. No threads are allowed here unless it's a organization thread. If you believe something should be touched upon here then feel free to contact the Clan Admin or a Clan Manager.

If we see any inappropriate organisations or ones which are not up to scratch, the organisation may be deleted without prior warning.

Guidelines
When making a new organisation in the first post you need to:
  • Display the names of who is in charge.
  • Clearly state the purpose of the organisation.

Applying
Before you apply to become official and get your own board, your org must:
  • Have 50K for the application
  • Be at least one month old.
  • Have at least 10 members.
  • Fulfill all the guidelines and adhere to all the aforementioned Rules.

When you're ready, you can send the following application to the clan admin (Fade). If your org gets rejected, you will receive a 25k refund.

Include a description of your org and explain what you want a board for.
Link to your org:
Org name:
Org subtitle: (optional)
Moderators:
Private board name:
Private board subtitle: (optional)
Private board password:
And send 50,000TC. All orgs applying are required to do so.
If you get rejected, who to send the 25k refund to:
Last edited by Static; Jul 31, 2019 at 09:53 PM.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
You forgot the 10 members rule.
Who to send the 30k to when it fails to become official.

Posting here cause I failed to find an clan moderator on IRC.
question is cro-srb-bih toribash union close enough to not pay 50k to get official
-----
croatian serbian and bosnian toribash union
the countries
Last edited by Mathias; Dec 6, 2010 at 09:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If it's a social group then yes, but if you're a group of teachers and a school who's main activities directly involve toribash. You wont have to pay.

You've still got a bit of work to do on your DSC though before you apply. Maybe wait a few weeks until things get back to normal.
You said "50k required for official"
and under you said "if rejected who to send the 30k to"
we dem boys
Yes.
This is to prevent continuous applications.
If someone got rejected, then received the full 50k back, they'd just send it back in and try again. This is to make people work for it, I spose. And if their org were to be rejected, they would think about how to improve it before reapplying.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Yes.
This is to prevent continuous applications.
If someone got rejected, then received the full 50k back, they'd just send it back in and try again. This is to make people work for it, I spose. And if their org were to be rejected, they would think about how to improve it before reapplying.

That should be explained in the first post ;p