Toribash
you are old pow
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
aye, done with first quarter of my life, if you assume that millennials are expected to live up to 100. My father was married already and had me coming in a couple of months when he was 25 and here I am, shitposting at malaysian bucket weaving forum, wasting the money I mostly got instead of earning on finishing my degrees and with no fucking idea what to do once I turn ~29 and I'm done with the PhD. Fun
retired
bought some shit from gearbest, let's see if maifriends fuck me over or not
retired
>tfw you do an internship while thrandir's a lazy piece of shit who reads fate/hollow ataraxia

going through old files is fun, tho

derp

retired
fuck i'm sick
netflix and ILL it is, gotta nurse myself back into shape or at least semi-working condition before monday

derp

retired
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
>tfw you do an internship while thrandir's a lazy piece of shit who reads fate/hollow ataraxia

going through old files is fun, tho

derp

You look really good!
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
like a proper human being, I know. strange, isn't it?

*dabs respectfully*
also dicks
Last edited by Scorpio; Jan 1, 2018 at 12:41 AM.