Toribash
alright, well here is my last replay. i did a parkour for this one, and added some tricking in at the very end. i spent alot of time on the trick, so hopefully you like it. i'll update the madman with something a little cooler later

EDIT: adding all three replay here, for easy access. thanks for dealing with this.
Attached Files
parkour-lh-jump-king.tbm (3.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Fallen; Dec 14, 2017 at 02:47 AM.
I like the parkour, you're good at it. If you have more of those to post here that would be good.

The tricking is stiff and very rough but it's understandable since you've only started tricking just a few days ago. I see a bit of potential in there somewhere but it'll take some time to sharpen your skills in this category. Keep practicing.

Madman was decent, nothing too special but it was nice to watch, twitchy at the start and at other times too, but you flowed well into the decap, it was
and simple.

I recommend that you work on your tricking, you'll improve at that soon enough, Fallen.

I'm leaning toward's a yes for this actually, i'm not sure about about you guys.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
i say no i want him to improve more after that i will change my vote to yes
anyway best of luck
and btw ALPHA you can invite people if you didn't know
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
dont wanna bump this
but its lonley in here
cmon no one wants to join us ?
:c
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
please hello be nice
hell big guys i am here and i am strong waffle shuffling truffle troglodyte looking bingo boy bouncing mango man.

i wish to join in this clan please

I DID NOT STEAL THESE REPLAY!
Attached Files
[BIGFORK]playi with meija .rpl (387.7 KB, 10 views)
disco head.rpl (28.0 KB, 9 views)
!!!DongHere.rpl (433.0 KB, 8 views)
As deni said
Some replays clearly arent urs.
And we dont accept mp rplays anyway so yeah

Its a no
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .