ES Recruitment Drive
Currently watching Kimi no Iru Machi. Pretty interesting, don't know why it has such bad reviews, I have 3 episodes left but so far it's been a good anime.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Mandatory IS season 2 pick up because mecha highschool harem anime.

Watching IS1

<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Little busters so far is pretty awesome. Always lurking beneath the surface is some overarching conspiracy. I don't exactly understand what's going on.

It's an anime based on a Key VN, the same group that made Kanon and Clannad. If you don't feel an overarching conspiracy, you're doing it wrong.

ALSO I TOTALLY AGREE HOW THE FUCK DOES ANYBODY TURN THAT DOWN I WOULD GO GAY FOR THAT EVEN IF IT WASN'T ACTUALLY FEMALE.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So yeah, ConCon said anyone can post so here's my list:

IS 2
Freezing: Vibration
Golden Time
Gonna watch Tora Dora
School Days (again...) <-----Most fucked up love triangle in history of shapes
Bible Black
Nagi no Asukara
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore Shit face mother fucking name
Log Horizon
Bible Black New
Naruto Shippuden (don't ask)
PewDiePie
White Album
Walkure Romanze (when it comes out)
I couldn't become a hero, so I reluctantly decided to get a job (No I will not use the japanse title)
Little Busters!
To Love Ru Darkness
Ikkitousen Guardian Something
Corpse Party (fuck me)
Sword Art Online (already watched it, gonna read the manga but I know the 2/3 of it will blow cause it has nothing to do with Sword Art Online)

Do I need to continue? I just realized, "Holy fuck too many" and I totally agree with the Gasper thing. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO THAT IN THE END CREDITS?!
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
My list ATM
Hunter x Hunter (on going)
Hajime no ippo: Rising (came out yesterday)
Darker than Black (on going)
Naruto Shippuden ( on going)
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
So yeah, ConCon said anyone can post so here's my list:

IS 2
Freezing: Vibration
Golden Time
Gonna watch Tora Dora
School Days (again...) <-----Most fucked up love triangle in history of shapes
Bible Black
Nagi no Asukara
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore Shit face mother fucking name
Log Horizon
Bible Black New
Naruto Shippuden (don't ask)
PewDiePie
White Album
Walkure Romanze (when it comes out)
I couldn't become a hero, so I reluctantly decided to get a job (No I will not use the japanse title)
Little Busters!
To Love Ru Darkness
Ikkitousen Guardian Something
Corpse Party (fuck me)
Sword Art Online (already watched it, gonna read the manga but I know the 2/3 of it will blow cause it has nothing to do with Sword Art Online)

Do I need to continue? I just realized, "Holy fuck too many" and I totally agree with the Gasper thing. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO THAT IN THE END CREDITS?!

Bible black... oh boi. and corpse party was just freaky as shit. like. DAAANG
i can throw a list onto here but it would take a long ass time, but im feeding it into the anime planet thing, you can check it out when its done it is based on mostly harem ecchi type stuff NSFW haha.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Originally Posted by vladvlad View Post
Currently watching Kimi no Iru Machi. Pretty interesting, don't know why it has such bad reviews, I have 3 episodes left but so far it's been a good anime.

the manga is really bad, the one thing that good is only the first 150 ish chapter
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Liar View Post
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
something wrong with traps?

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
There is when you're vigorously jerking it and then suddenly penis.

took the words right out of my mouth.

if it's in an anime, and your suddenly like "OGM SHES SO KAWAII(weaboo type shit)" then next thing you know it's a guy, you feel a little weird since you have been getting a quarter chub every time you saw a GUY.

like in the credits in Highschool DxD new after like ep 4 or something like that, every time you see koneko and gasper, you have that certain reaction, then when you find it's a guy you just... feel fucking weird. This was the case for me.

aww you guys are so innocent it's cute <3
Just watched Seiken no Blacksmith, Well I like the story and fights. But, the ending.. I just can't accept it.
Also, now.. Downloading Code Geass R2 and yeah. Old animes are awesome.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
aww you guys are so innocent it's cute <3

By definition, a trap is a trap. Once you've fallen into it, you can't help but be like "fuck."
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games