Toribash
yea theres a lot of stuff im watching this season too, unlike the previous ones where there were maybe one or two shows i was interested in

also watched the first ep of that chinese anime, its quite refreshing to hear something that isnt japanese
-----
watched a bit of fukumenkei noise but holy fuck the girl humming is obnoxious as hell
Last edited by Icosagon; Apr 13, 2017 at 12:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
are you shy? That's cute ;)
I can't watch Chinese animation because I hate the sound of the Chinese language. It has too much tempo to the language, since almost every word is either single syllable, or a string of single syllables with distinguishable breaks.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Re:Creators is probably my dark horse for the season. While there's a lot of chuuni-style dialogue at times, the premise is interesting, and implementation of it isn't bad so far.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Looks interesting. may check it out sometime

Watching another anime.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Apr 16, 2017 at 12:16 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
yes yes, i know i've been neglecting to post; but i just finished watching Erased and I do have to say that story was one of the best i've personally had in years.
Mind you I don't really do mystery animes often, that might be why I was so intrigued. But by episode 6 I had the main bad guy narrowed down to 2 people, and I was right so that was a bonus.

Would def recommend it to anyone that reads this, since it probably took a place in my top 10 must watches
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
yes yes, i know i've been neglecting to post; but i just finished watching Erased and I do have to say that story was one of the best i've personally had in years.
Mind you I don't really do mystery animes often, that might be why I was so intrigued. But by episode 6 I had the main bad guy narrowed down to 2 people, and I was right so that was a bonus.

Would def recommend it to anyone that reads this, since it probably took a place in my top 10 must watches

I had no idea if you were active or not since I have yet to meet you.

Erased was pretty great. I love mystery or psychological ones.

Erased sucks
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Erased sucks

We know.