Toribash
Original Post
Weird Join Bug
So usually when I get on TB and I want to play with my fuck bois in (Spec) I either create a room named Spec or Pleb. For some reason today when I type "/jo spec" or "/jo pleb" I get this.

Pic

Though if I typed another name for the command like "/jo ghey" it gets me in a room. Just curious as to why this is occurring to me and if this happens to anyone else. Considering I like having the room named Spec for clan stuff it kinda bugs me when the game is refusing to let me name it that. Any solutions for this?
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I had one other person in my clan tell me they were having trouble connecting to rooms as well, though I don't know if thats linked to this since I didn't really ask him about it.
So I take it this is a problem affecting everyone and not just a select few?
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
You tried reinstall the game? your version is the latest?

What the type of connection you use? (wifi / cable etc...)

You may be having connectivity problems, that would make communication with the server too slow.
I'm pretty sure we were having connectivity issues earlier. Some of the users in the server I was were also complaining about them not being able to make or join specific private servers.

I think it may be alright now, although I tried to join a server with my friend - a little while ago - and both of us got "Not Connected" messages.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Dont bother reinstalling.
The servers were having issues earlier and they should be fixed now