Toribash
Original Post
[email protected] - Wii Promotion
Hello all.

You may remember the time when Gameone (A german game show on MTV) showed Toribash (That gave me a clap to join Toribash) and since Toribash may come out on the Wii, i thought, maybe we could send a email to :

[email protected]

With the content that toribash rised much till they showed it, and asking if they would bring out another part in the show, with Toribash (THIS TIME WITH SHADERS ) and maybe the wii version.

That would be a giant boost, because gameone is one of the most seen gameshows (Actually the only free tv gameshow) in german TV.

So,if veb, and all the others from nabi accept this, that they may write a email, send it to me (I will translate it to german, but also let the original English version there), and then i send it back to you guys, and you send it to Gameone :3

Aye?
I saw that episode too (free online games: trackmania, toribash,die stämme usw^^)
I bet the game one "redaktion" (dont know this in english) would do it.
That would be superawesome man!
/offtopic

Dont knew your german, lol

/ontopic

Yeah, thats also my idea, because they seem like a very nice group, and also interested in something like this.

They also showed something like that, about a genius wii game, which has no Publisher, for 7 years.

That may be a epic chance for us ;)
This sounds like an exciting publicity opportunity. I endorse this idea.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wow, thats a great idea, i hope veb sees this
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I agree, we could use some publicity, and perhaps updating an ill-informed site will prove that we're a dangerously active community.
Former Item Forger
I like it, the more attention Toribash gets the better!
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..