Toribash
Idunno if anyone has said it, but Cuberunner is awesome. I also believe there's a sequel out for Cuberunner, not sure if it's free though.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
ive had my iphone for a month and a half, and still have not set up an apps account

no apps 4 me
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
OK, do NOT download iBasketball! It crashes my iPod Touch a few times and it really does suck. Also, another good one that I forgot to mention is drummer. It's pretty fun if you buy it, cus you have a bunch of sets and its kinda cool.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]

Trism.

One of the best apps I've used on an iPhone/iTouch.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Someone said it but definitely crayon physics so entertaining

There is this other one but cant remember what its called
Keep your friends close but your enemy's closer
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Idunno if anyone has said it, but Cuberunner is awesome. I also believe there's a sequel out for Cuberunner, not sure if it's free though.

Cuberunner is indeed awesome, but the sequal costs 2.50 USD I believe.

Strategery is pretty good too, if you are a fan of Risk based games like Lux.
Crayon physics.

it is soo much fun, i played for like hours. it is 10x better on touch than on a computer.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
i believe the 3 main games are:

jellycar
ishoot (the real versions is worth the buy)
taptaptap

there are also lots of non-gaming applications that you can use. they do things like reognise a picture of a book, recognise music, flashlight, carpenters tool, lots of how toos (drinks, foods, quik fixes).
- its been a while