Toribash
Original Post
are you serious with that?..because that is just stupid.
ugh...I know its only feeding the fire...
But are you fucking kidding me?

That cartoon was run in the New York Post earlier this week. Not only was it run at the beginning a presidency that has been summed up by nearly every cynic alive as "yeah well, he will be shot anyways", but it was run about a day after Pres. Obama had signed off on the new stimulus package.

Here is the papers defense..."It was meant to mock an ineptly written federal stimulus bill. Period,"

So yes, are you fucking kidding me!? I want to vomit all over the New York Post. They also say the cartoon "broadly mocks Washington's
efforts to revive the economy". If it were really "broad" wouldn't it have been more than one monkey? Or couldn't they have thought up a better metaphorical creature?..Its being shot by two white cops for fucks sake!..

This story is even shittier when you learn that a few days before the cartoon was published an old woman had her face chewed off by another old woman's pet chimp. I don't know if the paper has tried to swing that fact in its favor. But honestly is it really any better to make a cartoon based on an old woman being malled by a chimpanzee during her golden years than it is to make one with severe racial overtones?

Im sure all of the questions I would ask about this have already been asked and answered, so Im not going to make this any longer than it is, but christ, I had to say something.

If you see a New York Post on a park bench or something, take a leak on it.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by DjPz View Post
thats fucked up eh?

very much so.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Ha!

Oh my god. This is why I don't read newspapers.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
Shut up, Obama didn't even write the stimulus bill. If you'd think a little you'd know this was directed at the congressmen that wrote it

Still, the paper should've thought it through. It's their responsibility if people misunderstand it. In a very obvious way, btw.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Even so, it's one monkey. You'd think it represents the one guy who leads it and will take almost all the blame.
Hey guys, what's with all the hubbub? They're just shooting a monkey. Nothing wrong with shooting a monkey.
You don't understand.

People are bitching and moaning about this bill and the monkey (supposedly) is representing the people behind it.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks