ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I am really sorry.
Hello guys after being in this clan for just over a year I have had a great time being a part of it. I am sorry to say that I am leaving, but not just leaving the clan, leaving toribash all together. I am leaving due to getting banned and not being treated about it very nicely. I think I will stay on irc, or feel free to add me on msn or skype, but I do have most of you on one of them. All I can say is that I am sorry and wish you all the best for your future and the future of this clan. Thank you all for making me feel welcome. Goodbye.

msn: [email protected]
You have been banned for the following reason:
Conspiring to hack the forums. Contact hanz0 if you disagree.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I logged into one account which I was asked to do, logged out now 3 weeks later I am banned. Spoken to hanz0 he said it is tuff, and ishi said there is nothing he can do/told me to speak to jarmund
wow now see this proves that theres a lot of bs with the mods for everyone they need to get some real order in this plat or they are going to lose every player.
hmm dude if you can prove you didn't do it they will un-ban you even if you did do it sugar code it sorta like my ban with unwound ect. another story just complain with proof ect.