Toribash
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
They are treated with the respect they deserve.

some even ask for more

I think girls are pretty nice, I treat them just I would any guy. But I draw the line when they think they can get extra stuff because they are women, my wallet's gone through enough pain and suffering.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
One thing I hate is that when you talk to a girl, you're basically talking to all her friends too. Also they always expect things to happen too, I've got a little story that kind of supports this at least with my ex-girlfriend.

Basically, this girl and I went to the theatre and she wanted to see the smurfs 2. Fucking smurfs 2. During the movie she was expecting me to hook up with her, little did she know I felt uncomfortable doing it with Neil Patrick-Harris and the whole smurf gang in the background. I just couldn't do it, you guys understand that right? So anyway, she goes home a little after the film and tells basically everyone she knows that I'm frigid and wouldn't try anything because I wouldn't hook up to the sound of neil patrick harris and the smurfs yelling "smurfette where are you?!". There were also children at most like 3 seats away from in all directions.

I wouldve done something if the movie wasnt smurfs because holy shit smurfs are not a fucking turn on

i got with one of her better looking friends later though, so i have that
Girls are too complicated. You never know what they're thinking. I also find them too spontaneous. I hate to generalise, but that's my opinion.
Girls are nice cause they girls and I get girls
but girls gossip a lot ive seen lots of it happen
they complicated and they so dramatic.
but they still nice :P
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
This thread is awfully painful to read through.

I like boys but a majority of them act like primitive apes when they are in a big group.
I prefer hanging out more with guys than girls because boys are cute.
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
This thread is awfully painful to read through.

I like boys but a majority of them act like primitive apes when they are in a big group.
I prefer hanging out more with guys than girls because boys are cute.

https://vine.co/v/OBlv2lut6Wm
i feel like whenever i start a fight to a girl by pointing out the bad part that she doesn't notice, she talks about the past problems and also make up whatever insult comes to mind

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by Augans View Post
https://vine.co/v/OBlv2lut6Wm

I never said I only get along with guys better though. Preferring to hang out with someone and only being able to hang out with someone are not the same.

Vines are not funny
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Stereotypical girls are: weird, complicated, low self-esteemed, bitchy and hypocritical.

Real life girls can be (based on experience): Bitchy, intelligent, (some) are confident about their looks, hate sport (most of them), think all men/boys are after are looks, hypocrite (they want a good looking guy but a guy who doesn't care about how they look), boy band lovers, sexualized (a few of them), judgemental(few of them). I could go on longer but ill stop here. Girls are many things and many girls are different but one main factor I hate is that most of them treat nice boys who don't look good like peasants who admire something they cant have. It is really annoying how they want a hot guy but hate guys who judge them on their looks.

One time in my class my teacher showed this advert where Ronaldo was half naked. All the girls were loving it and you could tell cause they were saying stuff. The teacher then put one of rihanna half naked and all the girls were disgusted. Are boys not allowed to admire sexy women any more :*(

Also, girls have social freedom to hit a guy and the guy cant hit back without being stopped or judged. If you are a girl and you hit a boy for no reason or a small reason, don't be suprised If he hits back. And I'd you cry, go fuck yourself cause you deserve it. Also, what snore said. I know a girl who was in an argument with my friend. She insults him so my friend calls her an idiot cause at the time she was acting like an idiot. So the girl gets the teacher and gets my friend in trouble. Even wheen girls are in the wrong, it would kill some of them to admit it.

I dont hate girls, but they ask for too much. I mean I'm pretty sure they are treated a bit better than boys. It's good there are girls who are different and some who are just perfect.

*cough* pain in the ass for them *cough*
u wot m8
kradel, /r/redpill.
you dont know much about girls, but you act like you do.

dilara take a joke, kek
you dont have to get technical with the words. thats dumb and you clearly understood what i/they meant