ES Recruitment Drive
Rarely in-game, if im on, I'm most likely on the forums.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Playing in bet servers is my life. Fees good when people bet on you and win the bet and all suddenly love you. Or when they all lose their bets and hate me.
Also scrolling through the HoS is nice, sad there are only 2 new threads last 3 weeks
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Streaming was the most fun Ive ever had playing toribash. Just me and some friends entertaining some people in massive confustion and stupidity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Playing in bet servers is my life. Fees good when people bet on you and win the bet and all suddenly love you. Or when they all lose their bets and hate me.
Also scrolling through the HoS is nice, sad there are only 2 new threads last 3 weeks

I do love the spirit of betting and then they want you to win so badly... You might win, and they will give you all the love to win a match. So many times for that one too
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
Rarely in-game, if im on, I'm most likely on the forums.

Goodcrab1 tho.

Replaymaking, most definitely.
h
haha yes, doing small in-game events with friends is also fun too
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I like to lurk the replay threads (although I'm awful for never posting cnc :cc)

if you have a thread in the replay board, I've most likely seen at least one of your replays.

It makes me feel good to know people who just love to watch what people create exist.

My favorite things to do, toribash-related, is to make replays and talk about replays. Making replays is super fun because once you get good at it, it becomes a method of expression not unlike making a cool drawing, or composing a piece of music. I pretty much think of toribash as a 3D animation program at this point. The amount of variety you can create with your moves when given lots of time to think and edit is nearly limitless, and I don't see myself getting bored with it anytime soon.

Talking about replays is a new hobby of mine, which I'm not sure where it came from. It might have been from watching smash brothers streams and being impressed by the level of analysis the commentators can put in. But now, you can see me either making half-hour videos where I pick apart replays on my youtube channel, or debating with people like pusga about style and preferences and whatnot.

Speaking of my youtube channel you should totally check it out ;) ;) ;)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~