Favorite mod (optional)
IRC activity (1-10) 0
Forum activity (1-10) 0
Infractions/Bans too many to list
Last clan(s) you were in raku
Vouchers hampa
Skills outside Toribash none
Good grammar yes
Include the phrase "You need the dark to show the light" somewhere (so we know you actually read this) you need the dark to show the light
im pretty mature for my age
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
YOHON777's Application

Hi Guys! My name is YOHON777. I live in Montgomery, I am 13 years old with a BIG passion for Football. My hobbies are anything related to art, and Football(of course), and learning how to be a better artist and Programmer. I started to play this game because it was "unique", and I got bored of TeeWorlds and competitive LittleBigPlanet and have been playing it ever since. I think that is enough about me. Time to move on.

I enjoy playing Aikido-related mods, helping others in-game and have a good time. I want to join this clan because this clan is very active, skilled, and I do better with other people with the same skills or higher than mine. I believe that I am skillful and active enough to help in wars and help the clan's activity. My past ties with other clans are: (Mythical) = Kicked for being banned, (Tgme) = left due to inactivity, [Z68] = left due to leaders being VERY inactive. I have played with a few Clans and i have not been pleased i hope this will be Alot different. Hoping to know more of the members once I get accepted.

My timezone for activity check purposes: Eastern Standard Time.
-----
Bold words are my responses

Originally Posted by YOHON777
Hi Guys! My name is YOHON777. I live in Montgomery, I am 13 years old with a BIG passion for Football. My hobbies are anything related to art, Artistic members can be very useful to our clan and Football(of course), and learning how to be a better artist and Programmer. I started to play this game because it was "unique", and I got bored of TeeWorlds and competitive LittleBigPlanet and have been playing it ever since. I think that is enough about me. Time to move on.

I enjoy playing Aikido-related mods, helping others in-game and have a good time. Have my babies
I want to join this clan because this clan is very active, skilled, and I do better with other people with the same skills or higher than mine. I believe that I am skillful and active enough to help in wars and help the clan's activity. My past ties with other clans are: (Mythical) = Kicked for being banned, (Tgme) = left due to inactivity, [Z68] = left due to leaders being VERY inactive. I have played with a few Clans and i have not been pleased i hope this will be Alot different. Hoping to know more of the members once I get accepted. We'll get there

My timezone for activity check purposes: Eastern Standard Time. GMT -5, thank you

This clan has already been growing fast and there are new fighters every day I get to meet, and it's a pleasure to meet you. You're in.
Congratulations on filling the last pioneer spot
Last edited by ymir; Dec 19, 2015 at 01:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ナゲット
Pretty neat so far John, thanks ma boi
Still growing
ナゲット