ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan League - [Obey] vs [RelaxAll]
Opening a thread early to get planning done in time.
We prefer a time around 1 pm GMT -7. Could be done slightly later, but not much.
PM me with any and all questions
So that's 10pm normal time (CET). For tea sippers, that's 9pm.

Seems reasonable to me.
Idk if killer's pmed you yet, but i'll throw it here. How about this Sunday, 9th of August @ your suggested time 13:00 GMT-7?
But why's the rum gone? :v
Saturday would be better for me, but i might be able to accommodate.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
Idk if killer's pmed you yet, but i'll throw it here. How about this Sunday, 9th of August @ your suggested time 13:00 GMT-7?

No, I've heard nothing outside of this thread. I will have to check for sunday, it may become a problem for our eastern players.
Would saturday work as a backup otherwise?
Eitherway, I'll get back to you asap with some info.
can i spectate the match or it is not allowed ?
also what timing is it with +3 GMT ?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
No, I've heard nothing outside of this thread. I will have to check for sunday, it may become a problem for our eastern players.
Would saturday work as a backup otherwise?
Eitherway, I'll get back to you asap with some info.

Mm i'm afraid not. Carey has a day off from work on Sunday, Saturday won't fit him because he's working around at that time. Sunday is very likely that all players will arrive, the timing might be a bit late for some of us (10-11pm local time for some), but we'll manage.
So it seems like sunday isn't a good day for us, we have people on vacation that are flying home on that day, and such.
Oh damn, posted at the same time
-----
Perhaps we should plan this towards the weekend after the 9th then?
Last edited by Hattersin; Aug 4, 2015 at 02:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok, we're going to check if we can all do it next Saturday, 15 of August. I'll have you know what comes up.

Edit: 15th August also seems to be a no-go - vacation. Weekdays are sketchy at best and it isn't likely to find a hole there either.
Last edited by k6vamees; Aug 4, 2015 at 06:03 PM.
Alright, one way to go is to split the matches, since carey can't do it any other time until deadline. I suggest whoever can do it this Sunday, 9th of August, play at least some there. Carey will be doing taekkyon then.

The rest of the matches we can arrange to some other time, like next weekend.