Toribash
Original Post
(Corax) Corvus Corax

We are the harbingers, scavengers, nightmares.
We are Corvus Corax - Common Raven, just like it, we are spread throughout the world.
We are the symbol of misfortune and death.

Raven

Extrice

Update soon.

Be loyal.
Be polite.
Be active, on forum and ingame.
Respect the leaders
and other members.

[] Top 100
[] Top 50
[] Top 10
[] Make jujitsu.tbm popular.
[] Gain reputation of other clans.
[]OFFICIAL

WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP

"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Haii guys I'm PopCornXP. As seen of the clan goals, these are visions that is our mission to accomplish. I joined this clan and my perspective is a positive on this one. I know it has been counted as an inactive clan FOR NOW, but when we war we will flip the hell outta mofos. Anyway, everyone's opinion should be respected and this is a free country(toribash is world wide...) but still it would be appreciated if people have positive feedbacks. And I wish the best for this clan and people around. As of now Extrice is trying to recruit people and test them out so whenever you're online go search for him and go for the tryouts. Well that's all I got to say for now. Cya'll later

Odin was also known as the Raven God. xd I'm used to this now, maybe should be an official signature.

Open

Alright!
Lets do this guys.
Keep this forum clean and dont spam. And what's more important! Be active, and have fun with us!
About me: My name is Krzysiek, I am a proud Pole.
GMT+1
I love when people are spending time together in a clan, so if you have any ideas please post them here.
Also everything creative Replays, Art, Music, Videos is a nice thing to post here!

CORVUS CORAX!
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
okay
-----
You will still recruiting ?
Last edited by Fyu-Neru; Dec 17, 2015 at 07:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've pm'ed you about posting, please write more than 10 words per post. I am recruiting dont worry, i didn't find anyone good for Recruiter yet.