Toribash
Original Post
How to quick reply, post, advanced post, and make a thread.
This was requested by my friend so most of you won't need this.

Tutorial:

Section 1: Making a thread
In each forum section besides the index and the Toribash page and Other boards at the top left and bottom left there is a button that says "create new thread". Click that button and you will be on a screen with a white box where you type. You can do more that i will go in depth in at section 3.

Section 2: Quick Reply
At the bottom of each thread there is a box which is white. That is a "quick reply" box. It allows you only to type words. Not attach replays or pictures. Also you need to know the commands like bold and underline and all that. The quick reply box is only for short messages with no highlighting involved.Once you have typed in your message at the bottom left of the white box it says "post reply". Click that to post a quick reply.

Section 3: Advanced reply and thread making.
To post replays in a reply simply go to the bottom right of the white quick reply box and click the "Go advanced" button. This will bring you to the same page as the make a thread page with 1 change which i will say at the end. To post replays and such go near the bottom and go to manage attachments. Click on that button and click browse. Go to the replay section of your toribash folder and double click the replay you want. When done picking replays go to "upload" then close out the box. To make letters Bold highlight the word or words that you wish to bold and click the big b at the top. Around the word it would look like [B(]) no para\ethethes then at the end it will be [/B(]) no parenthethes. That word or words will become bold in the post. I will not go into the other buttons as anybody who has typed a school report will know them. Lastly the only diffrence is that under the smilies under the box it will either say "Submit new Thread" or "Post Reply" click one of those to post or make a new thread.

That is how you do crap.
Kthnxbai
- Clicking the "Post Reply" button has the same effect as clicking "Go Advanced"
- You'll lose anything you typed in the Quick Reply box if you go back a page or refresh with your browser; not so with the "proper" reply page.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Thank you

-and do a barrel role-

...erm...

*rolls sideways*

Thank you, thank you.

*bows to the audience*
It's pretty obvious that the noob who couldn't post is me, seeing as the other guy is a junior member and stuff.