ES Recruitment Drive
A very special app :3
Well, my name's Dylan, or my in-game name KaZyDoG (I'm 5th Dan, with 49% win ration. You can make an acception on that right it's like 1%) as you'll be able to tell by the name in the top left, but I gotta satisfy the app's rules. I'm 13 years old almost fourteen, the only hobby I really have is playing video games, but if you put a pencil and paper in my hands I'll be sketching for like an hour or two. My favorite mod would have to be ABD, although I really enjoy mushu as well. I'm really inactive in-game I'm on everyday and I stay up playing usually too, I scroll through forums all the time(Mainly the art thread)but so I can be considered active on forums I'm going to start replying to stuff on the art thread. As for the reason I want to join Enforce, you guy's are like absolutely amazing, you're members are really funny and seem easy to get along with. I've met several of your members in-game and haven't disliked one yet and that's what I look for in a clan, so hopefully this app is good enough, well have a nice day or night according to what time it is when you read this..

Steam: Asriel Dreemurr (DieLan)