ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Scale of the Universe
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/525347

I started laughing in awe during the last fourth of the thing. Mind blowing stuff here.

Your thoughts please.
Well, I went through it fairly quickly, and I saw nothing amazing. Could you tell me what you thought was so amazing?
T1cux: clan have eggs.
i can't watch cuz im on my psp. but im assuming it says stuff bout the size of the unizerse. which imo is unlimited, because it is just one big open mass of nothingness
Well, I went through it fairly quickly, and I saw nothing amazing. Could you tell me what you thought was so amazing?

What's got your panties in a bunch? It's the entirety of the universe into a simple scrolling imagery system. All the way down to plank length and things you never thought existed, it makes you appreciate the universe itself and it's complexity. Educational yet humbling..

A youtube video was posted comparing earth to the biggest stars, but this goes so much further.
Last edited by BlakNWyte; Jan 25, 2010 at 01:24 AM.
Woah this is sweet. I need to show this to my friends.

I just wish that they had more citations. Not that I'm not willing to/don't believe this statistics. But, without the citations it loses credibility; or, more so I can't really show it to a group without someone being in huge denial.
Last edited by JinxZ; Jan 25, 2010 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Hit enter by accident.

(>^_^)>
That blew my mind, I always focused on small things... thinking about just how humongous everything is is almost freeing to think about. :O
That is fucking awesome. Thanks for posting that
Organisation of Awesome: Member.