Ranking
Actually read most of the site and now i'm changing my getting it to FUCK YEAH GETTING IT.

Gonna get that 64GB model with wifi and 3G.

Question, does 3G mean like I can connect from anywhere? *Like school*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
Question, does 3G mean like I can connect from anywhere? *Like school*

Wherever you can get satellite signal for your phone, you can connect to the internet becuase 3G works through satellites. This also means it's quite expensive.

At my school, no one can access 3G because no one can get phone signal.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Wherever you can get satellite signal for your phone, you can connect to the internet becuase 3G works through satellites. This also means it's quite expensive.

At my school, no one can access 3G because no one can get phone signal.

Well people at my school can go on facebook on their phones etc so if I bought the version with 3G could I go on the internet at school with this iPad as well?

Also, lul, apple stole this guys idea.

SUE THEM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smqslH0qw5U
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by Litto View Post
IT'S NOT iPAD

(ha ha get it sakuya joke)

ohohohho

THIS IS iPAAAAAAAAAAAD
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
Why should a product you payed money for only last 3 years, and be considered hardy?

That's exactly how long my graphics card lasted me. Most technology has a life of only 2-3 years. Plus, I've dropped the iPod directly onto concrete and bitumen more times than I can remember. Everything works except the headphone jack. It only gives sound in the left headphone.
infamous
I'm curious about the graphics capabilities. I read somewhere else about a larger version, but am not able to find out anything else like that.

1GB. Game? Nothing big, just the App Store knick knacks.
Graphics? Unknown.

I'm surprised they aren't trying to also market it as a graphic artists best friend. Or mention any handwriting recognition software. What is this, just a giant lol touchscreen? Seems so. If they can't take the first two approaches, that means they can't back those claims. All they've boasted on is photos, video, and App Store games, so that is all I would expect out of this.
its a touch screen laptop. They already make these. Its too big for your pocket so you need another way to carry it and if Im going to carry a back pack I might as well get a proper laptop with 4 times the processing power and the power to multitask.

Thats right it cant multi-task, so if I want to say google the song lyrics Im lisenig to I cant. and whats the point of it playing music if I have to open my backpack everytime a song I dont want to hear to comes on.
[o]
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
I'm surprised they aren't trying to also market it as a graphic artists best friend. Or mention any handwriting recognition software. What is this, just a giant lol touchscreen? Seems so. If they can't take the first two approaches, that means they can't back those claims. All they've boasted on is photos, video, and App Store games, so that is all I would expect out of this.

I am disappointed about this iPad. I thought it would be more user friendly for graphic artists like FNugget said, but I guess not.

Here's a general list of things that the iPad didn't come with: http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/patterson/64364

Maybe they're just putting this out so then when they come out with their next edition, it'll be awesome (I HOPE).
beep
Prepaid 3G for $15 a month? Yes please.

Also this is the future. :O
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It would be handy for surfing the web! Oh wait I have a laptop.

It would be handy for 3G! Oh wait I have a phone.

It would be handy for itunes! Oh wait I have an ipod.

I could go on...

There is nothing this device can do, a laptop or phone can't. People's needs are already catered for, hence why no device can really revolutionise the way we live.