Toribash
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
It would be handy for surfing the web! Oh wait I have a laptop.

Can't hold your laptop upside down lying on a couch, can't touch your laptop's screen to navigate a web interface.

It would be handy for 3G! Oh wait I have a phone.

Prepaid 3G is incredibly more convenient than contract-based service plans.

It would be handy for itunes! Oh wait I have an ipod.

It isn't supposed to replace an iPod, that's just an extra feature since it has an audio port.

There is nothing this device can do, a laptop or phone can't. People's needs are already catered for, hence why no device can really revolutionise the way we live.

It won't revolutionize human life, no, but I believe it does do some things better than laptops or phones can do. It's somewhat of a luxury item, just like the Macbook Air.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
its just another REALLY advanced ipod
OLDA pobpnuk: i like other girls zaktt: SHIT
ABORT ABORT QUICKKK
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Can't hold your laptop upside down lying on a couch, can't touch your laptop's screen to navigate a web interface.

Prepaid 3G is incredibly more convenient than contract-based service plans.

It isn't supposed to replace an iPod, that's just an extra feature since it has an audio port.

It won't revolutionize human life, no, but I believe it does do some things better than laptops or phones can do. It's somewhat of a luxury item, just like the Macbook Air.

I accept it's a luxury item, I just can't see it appealing to many people when they have the tools to perform all the tasks already. I mean I sure as hell won't be paying $500, for it.
I mean it is great. But I think it would be more awesome if it would run Mac OS X or a smaller version of it. It would be able to multitask, to run free software from the internet - you would have the possibility to use it as small, epic laptop. But at the moment it looks like an iPod to big to carry.

I mean, people like me (MacBook & iPod touch) have the possibilities already, theres no need to purchase this as a smaller version of both.
Last edited by HoboJoey; Jan 28, 2010 at 08:25 PM.
Apple seem to have a habit of giving their products names that can be easily twisted. First the "iTouch", now the "Ipad". As m0o said, it sounds like a female hygiene product, to be used every 28 days or so.
Last edited by fat0ninja; Jan 29, 2010 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Shpelling
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Imagine the amazing apps that will be made for this there has been so much amazing stuff made for the iphone just imagine what this could do. Every body saying that its useless and their laptop can do everything that it dose should think about that
VIBE
Originally Posted by zipil View Post
Imagine the amazing apps that will be made for this there has been so much amazing stuff made for the iphone just imagine what this could do. Every body saying that its useless and their laptop can do everything that it dose should think about that

They are going to be using the same app store.

SOME unique apps will be made, don't get too excited.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
i am pretty sure there will be allot of unique apps made. Why would using the same app store make any difference?
VIBE
I agree with Joey... why not just make a tablet mac? A larger itouch is... well.. retardedly useless. It can't even multi-task or view flash in safari ffs.

Who would actually buy one of these and what for?

Also it sounds like an irish person saying ipod
Last edited by Blam; Jan 29, 2010 at 12:41 AM.
:D
Looks cool, but im sick of the feminine products jokes.

"iPad, now with wings for extra comfort"
"iPad, now extra absorbent"
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS