Toribash
Originally Posted by Numidium View Post
I don't see innovation, revolution or NEW in that device, its just.. not worth it. I mean i got an Itouch for Christmas, 64 GB. What does that thing have that the Itouch doesnt?
Okay, it has a biger Display. And maybe improved performance. But that doesn't really make the thing.

EDIT: Odlov, exactly that.

So basically you are saying that if I have some old shit laptop that can't do anything performance wise I should just stick with that, right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
I would at least wait. If your laptop is that shitty it may be worth it, but then wait until the enxt or third generation iPad is released, this one is simply too expensive for it's inner.
"that head is badass"
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
So basically you are saying that if I have some old shit laptop that can't do anything performance wise I should just stick with that, right?

We are comparing iPod touch with iPad here, not an old piece of crap laptop with an iPad.

Old iPod touch does pretty much everything iPad does, so i don't see much reason to throw cash away if you already have iPod touch.
This product isn't targeted at any of you kids, why do you think you can provide universally applicable opinions on its successes or shortcomings?

YOU CAN'T.

DISEMPOWERED.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
This product isn't targeted at any of you kids

I think it's targeted at people with really fat fingers
Well, i'd buy this just to play apps on a bigger screen and be able to surf the web with 3G.

I do like ipod touch's but i'm just saying if I do not already have one why would I pick an ipod touch over this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
Well, i'd buy this just to play apps on a bigger screen and be able to surf the web with 3G.

I do like ipod touch's but i'm just saying if I do not already have one why would I pick an ipod touch over this?

Portability and price.
This ipad is basically a laptop with touchscreen and no keyboard. Not to be carried in your pocket.
iv only seen this vid, so these are my oppinions of it
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-