ES Recruitment Drive
Arachnophobia. And that phobia where I'm afraid of heights. Also fear of death, rejection.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
fear of the dark
fear of being alone
fear of people
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Arachnophobia and Nephophobia, nothing too bothersome.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Arachnophobia and altophobia (fear of heights), as well as some fears i don't know the name of. Dunno if i have any philias. Maybe gaming?
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
What's a philia?

Also, I'm afraid of clowns ever since I watched 'IT' by Steven/Steve Kings. (Or whatever his name was)
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
What's a philia?

Would be something you like/love. You know, when phobias are fears, philias are opposites. When you've arachnophobia, you don't ever want to see a spider, if you had aranchophilia, you'd keep over 9000 of them in your house.

Hmm, for me. Uh, I'm really afraid of flying insects for sure. I'm kinda afraid of walking down the stairs from big heights (but I'm not afraid of the heights alone).

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Ah, then I'm a technophilia, I hate insects (man, so many you guys have to remind me :P)
RIP ∑
master of the universe
im afraid of loud music, especially when i just wake up. it totally scares the sh88 out of me.
and i love all cute things (:
<3
Here's something a little strange to me:

I'm Hydrophobic,any water that's past 5 1/2 feet scares me.I always think it'll kill me if it's that high,and don't get me started with oceans.

but I love the snow.