ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Saw VI's Beginning - Fake and Gay?
Well, i've seen the first minutes of Saw VI recently, kind of a free sneak peek at our cinema. I don't spoil i hope, there are two managers(i think) who have betrayed their clients and they shall be punished. So they ave Drills at both sides of their Heads wich will drill through their brains'n'heads. 60 seconds time to spend as much flesh into a weight measure apparature as possible, the one with more flesh wins and the other gets killed. So they both spend flesh, the woman cuts her arm off and the man some of his fat. The woman wins. What i thought about was:

How fucking stupid are they/is that? Theres such a shitload of mutilation tools, drop that into the contraption. No need to hurt themselves.

One of the most unrealistic scnees i've ever seen in any movie. But i've ehard the rest of the movie isnt as good as part one either.
"that head is badass"
that sounds so stupid DDD
i saw saw IV and its pretty scary ;P ( sry im a pussy )
but that sounds just stupid
Check out my Youtube!
I've already seen this movie? It was out months ago man, get with the times, you're on the wrong number lmao. The drills was in the previously released one.
Originally Posted by Numidium View Post
You don't know Ray William Johnson, do you?

No I don't and I'm not saying it's not stupid, I watched the scene on youtube. But I was just stating that it isnt gay at all. Also, if they both put all the tools in it would be a tie. In which case they'd have to do what they ended up doing.