ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Remember when...
This is a thread for people that have been here for quite some time and miss some of the old things, or they just remember and don't miss at all...
I rememeber when there was this little green dot under people's names and when you put your mouse over it, it said "[Username] is on a straight path" or something like that...
And I remember when chronos was a noob item and was very cheap, along with orc. Good times, good times...

Your thoughts?
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
I wish I knew the past of toribash. Someone PM me if you wanna give me lessons.

On a more on-topic note:
Chronos and Orc are still cheap, and still usually owned by beginning players.
remember when they sold toripacks i remember one of the deals it was 5$ for 5k+full bronze pack+ full noxious pack+ full gaia pack and all that sells for ALOOT!
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
I remembered when you couldn't make your own server on multiplayer. You had to only join official servers.

I also remember when there were just forces, relaxes, ghosts, head textures, and torsos.

That's all I remember right now. I'm sure I know more though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

I lol'd

I remember when I saw veb wearing the first ever texture. It was a tiny little flame on his left wrist...
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
i do miss the good old days where noxious was 40k
and there was few items and custom belt didn't exist
and i couldn't afford anything
When we could all play ingame without thinking 'ZOMG LOOK AT HIS TEXTURES AND ITEMS'(When we didn't care about this, basically. Back when I was a white belt).
A true scot.