Ranking
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
The hell, the most fun shit I remember was the database fuck up in 2008.
From time to time (4-5 minutes) everyone in game had the name PlayerID *numbernumber* that's also the first time when I played with Engraze and Nirs :3

I thought that was in 09. Well, I pretended to be Kitfox in the semipro servers all day. :P

The old forums were fun, we look like fucking Evony now.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
When meeting a smod was cool

It is. Looking at your signature, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be very pleasant to meet you. ~apple
Last edited by RedDevil; Feb 7, 2010 at 10:48 PM.
Back from the dead.
remember when there was a bug in the servers?
if you made one it will suddenly give you 20tc per win
remember when everyone wasn't a douche
they'd greet and not ignore you
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
This is a thread for people that have been here for quite some time and miss some of the old things, or they just remember and don't miss at all...
I rememeber when there was this little green dot under people's names and when you put your mouse over it, it said "[Username] is on a straight path" or something like that...
And I remember when chronos was a noob item and was very cheap, along with orc. Good times, good times...

Your thoughts?

Chronos isn't cheap any more?
I didn't know that. I remember when head textures were 25k, and you had to work hard to get them. Unless you won one (*cough* me *cough*).
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Since we're on the nostalgia kick.

I remember reg keys, not having textures, not having fancy items like gradients and flames, buying the game, classic mode (<3), a lot of very old clans that I cba to name, I remember tatoos, you know, those one items that came out before textures and were only text. Man, I could go on forever.
I remember when I stayed home from the 8th grade dance and became a black belt.
No life, right?
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Since we're on the nostalgia kick.

I remember reg keys, not having textures, not having fancy items like gradients and flames, buying the game, classic mode (<3), a lot of very old clans that I cba to name, I remember tatoos, you know, those one items that came out before textures and were only text. Man, I could go on forever.

aw, winner.

I remember when grip colors came out because I think it was right my join date. Everything from then to now is a blurr of morphine and self loathing...ok, not really, but it sounds kinda cool.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I remember when I couldn't register... because I didn't wanted to pay. And my old Pc left me without Toribash. Yop!
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU