ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
SyN Talk
This thread is for the people that want to have some fun and want to talk in the clan about their day and such random things.
Spamm is NOT allowed but funny images and posts are.
Please take this thread serious enough to not write every post with only 1 - 3 words.
Thanks and have a nice time here.
and the point of this was? making an extra thread that has the same perpose as general chat no? to chat about stuff of a general nature as the name of the thread implies...
Rai Moderated Message:
you're so fat it makes me depressed

Fanclub | RSA
Who are you?
Anywho, this is more of a chit chat thread while general chat is more of serious discussions. (somewhat)
I think this is an excellent idea.
All we need now is for general chat thread name changed to serious chat or serious discussion and we're set.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Malungu View Post
and the point of this was? making an extra thread that has the same perpose as general chat no? to chat about stuff of a general nature as the name of the thread implies...

werent you the one telling we need a thread like this?
Think before you post also think logicly and read the description of the thread again.
Originally Posted by Malungu View Post

Please do not post here.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
Who are you?
Anywho, this is more of a chit chat thread while general chat is more of serious discussions. (somewhat)
I think this is an excellent idea.
All we need now is for general chat thread name changed to serious chat or serious discussion and we're set.

As if you don't spam in the general chat thread. Also, spammy threads aren't allowed.
So what's actually the difference?

Also, there IS purpose in having two general chat threads. When one of the topics turns boring, you always have the second one left. Also, you can discuss two topics without getting offtopic.

If this sounds like shit, then blame my iPod.
Change topic title to serious discussion
use thread for serious real issues, no spamming or nonsense.
sanctuary for the people that aren't idiots.

profit
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
As if you don't spam in the general chat thread. Also, spammy threads aren't allowed.

As least I post more than once a week.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
No kids you dont get it?

General Chat = Serious Stuff to discuss like a problem in reallife and such.
SyN Talk = For stuff like how the day was and what present you got.

Simple and you dont want to understand it?