Toribash
They're having a live stream today at 2 PM EDT.

They're also giving out platinum prizes to a few random viewers.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.ph...-24th-2pm-edt/
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
I actually just got finished farming the ash blue prints, now to wait three days.
Is his teleport move still broken?

I wouldn't really consider it "broken" it's just that if you're using it for stealth make sure that there's only one enemy in sight.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I'll note that having a Rhino makes bossfights like the Jackal so much faster/easier, though. Maybe I'll try a Rhino speedrun on Jackal later today and see how quickly I can do it.

How long does it take to gather up the parts for Rhino?
I remember having to farm War 30+ times for Mag parts and it ended up taking about an hour or two since I kept getting the chassis.
I am currently gathering parts for Rhino and it takes quite a long while to gather up all of them. Especially Rubedo for helmet and chassis. You need a total of 500 and you get like 10-50 on each run. Also, it's a total of 70k credits in all the building process.

I did a few runs with skul and siku on Jackal assassination, and got rhino chassis and systems blueprints.
There's this corpus defense misson, not sure where it is, but it drops a good 100-200 rubedo per 10 rounds, I did about 6 runs and got all the rubedo nessessary for a frame
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Rhino op AF, I can't stop playing him when I play warframe.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
How long does it take to gather up the parts for Rhino?
I remember having to farm War 30+ times for Mag parts and it ended up taking about an hour or two since I kept getting the chassis.

Luck of the draw. I did it within 10 runs.

Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I am currently gathering parts for Rhino and it takes quite a long while to gather up all of them. Especially Rubedo for helmet and chassis. You need a total of 500 and you get like 10-50 on each run. Also, it's a total of 70k credits in all the building process.

It's 800, not 500 rubedo. And 100k credits total. Unless they've changed things since I last checked.

Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
Rhino op AF, I can't stop playing him when I play warframe.

rhino master race

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I've been having overheating problems lately, haven't been able to get on much D:, looks like i'm missing out on a lot.
Hoss.
On a side note, the livestream confirmed that the glaive is coming soon.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
At work, can someone give me a rundown of the livestream?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan