Ranking
I signed up, but apparently my "video card is not supported." You can still add me, I guess, and I'll play when I get a different computer. My username is "latenitekid".
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I've got 40 something k creds and no idea what to do. Split between Rhino, Ash (though ash is ugly), or maybe something more unorthodox like Trinity. Or I could get the bow blueprint. What do I do
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
The bow is amazing, though perhaps not incredibly well-suited for certain things. Such as coop where you've got significant lag, or the infested space zombies.

Also, let me know if you want help farming for warframe blueprints/materials at any point. Some of the stuff is a bit of a pain.

(As a side note, the total cost for crafting a blueprint is 100k, including the blueprint cost.)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I'll definitely need some help, if every boss is as murdersome as the Jackal it'll be a bumpy farm
Here's the thing though. The first time I beat Jackal was with two really high level people in online play, I barely even had time to shoot the dude. The second time was just me and a friend who had also started two days ago, and it was his first time. So when we got to the boss I realized I had no rifle ammo, but I figured "just how hard can it be?". Very hard, very fucking hard. The game involved us slidejumping from pillar to pillar shooting the legs with our pistols without really deciding which leg we should focus on. Whenever the boss would go down, we'd melee charge the guy two or three times each and then get back to slidejumping behind pillars. We did this for little over an hour, when I realized that 1: I'd been collecting rifle ammo from the boss, and 2: I'm a supersayan space ninja. It took one combined Crush/Javelin attack and we took out the last big chunk of the Jackal's health. But then I got distracted and legs(tm) shockwaved me to death, had to guest for the rest of the match while the guy just dashed around trying not to die.
[15:20:16] <%siku> i joined some lobby where sid was in
[15:20:25] <%siku> and he wasnt sure if [REDACTED] was me or mwah
[15:20:32] <%siku> WHY WOULD SOMEONE NAMED [REDACTED] EVER BE MWAH
[15:20:37] <%siku> damn it sid
[15:20:51] <%hanz0> damn it sid

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
hey, I think [REDACTED] and the name that immediately comes to mind is mwah, can't help it
Last edited by sid; Apr 2, 2013 at 11:47 PM.
Just downloaded, game is pretty fun. Name is Monk1 if anyone cares.
New acc, name is EviI, got a sniper rifle, debating getting the handcannon thing.
Hoss.