Toribash
Sorry for getting to you late, i love judo and yes i remember you. absolutely bro inviting now.

Read me

Hello!
I want to join in this clan beacuse i like the name. I do not know you very well but i think you are good. About myself... hmm.. Im from Bulgaria +2 GMT, playing 3-4 hours toribash.
Im playing from 2012 year but i stoped in 2014 for 1 year and i think im not bad.
Im black belt and my favorite mods are boxshu, judo adn wushu sometimes im playing parkour at free play.

Sorry for the bad english and i will be really happy if you accept me .
Last edited by Faxy; Sep 1, 2016 at 06:31 PM.
Originally Posted by Faxy View Post
Hello!
I want to join in this clan beacuse i like the name. I do not know you very well but i think you are good. About myself... hmm.. Im from Bulgaria +2 GMT, playing 3-4 hours toribash.
Im playing from 2012 year but i stoped in 2014 for 1 year and i think im not bad.
Im black belt and my favorite mods are boxshu, judo adn wushu sometimes im playing parkour at free play.

Sorry for the bad english and i will be really happy if you accept me .

Hey Faxy! Thanks for applying, i think your application was a little bit short, and i would like to test you, is there any time we can set up that you will be online? Please message me if you have an open time, thank you

Read me

Hey faliout whats up why did i get kicked from the clan i did the artwork why did you kick me im really sad btw its me king narwhal the one who helped you make the clan please respond asap
Sorry king, i kicked you because you were inactive for a long time, the last time it said was 2 weeks and thats about the max of inactive time before a kick. so make sure you play. ill invite you again.

Read me

i can i join i am brow belt in my another acount i am black belt i know it bad but i love fallout and i want clans but idk how to join a clan you invite me ? plz i want join