Toribash
Original Post
Ishi Dedicated Art
A few years back when ishi was around and active him and I got pretty close and he requested a few drawings from me, and of course I delivered. And I just now found them again. I know they are trash, but I felt that I would share in honor of the ishi. Please enjoy! Please remember that all pieces were requested directly from ishi and his creativity.

First piece we have here is little less of drawing, but a 3d paper flower and a cute love note.

Love

Second, we have a piece that I titled: Mecha-Godzilla Ruining Kids Birthday

No Birthdays Here

Lastly, we have the final piece before he disappeared, and the most complex. Titled: king of all ishis

King of all Ishis

I know these pictures aren't the best quality, but I felt it was right to share this with everyone, not keep them to myself. <3

awesome man

Here are some old things I did featuring ishi.

mars landing

E3 or something

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Anything ishi is goodshi

Also done my share of ishis
Nothing requested, but they did earn me 2 ishis

(1080 res on my deviantart page)

Also ishid a fair few peoples head textures, when the ishi meme was strong.
Last edited by BenDover; Aug 18, 2017 at 10:10 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
BenDover i would like to say your ishis are a little more high class, thank yall for sharing your ishis :-)

Who even is ishi,
But seriously nice shrine additions.
|Evil|
I don't exist
You mean the man, the myth, the god, the legend himself? But thank you. If anyone has any other pictures please add them

I've never hopped on the ishi train, so sadly no art here, but he seems like a decent guy,

Also nice flowers.
|Evil|
I don't exist