ES Recruitment Drive
No it ended yesterday. They will be doing a party rewards system this weekend though for more IP.
-----
I discovered a very deadly combo the other day while playing Ahri vs. Yasuo. The enemy team's jungle was a Vi, who would come in and ult me, and while I was in the air from that, Yasuo would ult me as well. I still managed to win lane, but they killed me at least 3 times with that combo. I also learned that if Vi gets in range for her ult to go off, it will. Even if she is charmed...
Last edited by Eatoon; Apr 14, 2015 at 07:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Eatoon View Post
I also learned that if Vi gets in range for her ult to go off, it will. Even if she is charmed...

Her ult ignores cc, so if she wants you, she's gonna get ya.
She dominated jungle for a long time because of that (and her dash + burst, but shh), but lately she's been falling off.
Last edited by Skolfe; Apr 14, 2015 at 11:48 PM.
Vi's ultimate is so bullshit.
Click a button and target is dead.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
anyone got tips for hecarim? i mostly know how to play but some tips wouldnt be too much
no u

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
anyone got tips for hecarim? i mostly know how to play but some tips wouldnt be too much

Jungle: get purple jungle item, (I take q first and then w second for sustain). I would probably back first after taking blue side of jungle, get purple jungle item. After that, go to red side of jungle and farm up and gank bot or mid if they need it. After getting enough gold, I would go back to get the better jungle item (I go for stacks because why not). Upon hitting level six, I will most likely gank a lane or push it towards tower. I build semi tanky
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Originally Posted by Kido View Post

First off: Ignore everything Kookoo says.

Second: The chances of you getting Hecarim in ranked are minimal because he's permabanned, but in case you do, read the third part.

Third: Hecarim right now is, in my opinion, the strongest top laner in the game. He can be played in multiple ways, but the preferred playstyle right now, is smite/teleport, where you take gromp/krugs whenever you can, shove in the lane, secure mr. krabs, and farm up. If you want to tp-gank other lanes a lot, you rush homeguards. If not, you just get a cinderhulk, trinity, and then build tanky. Skirmisher's saber btw, which is basically a free exhaust on a 1 minute cooldown.

You can play him top without smite, but in my opinion, it's weaker, but he plays similarly either way.

If you want to jungle him, you will get far less farm than you do top lane, so you'll have to play like such.
-----
I'm murdering my dreams 1 game at a time. I started 0/1, then 1/1, then 2/1, then 2/2, and now i'm 6/2. No 0/10 dream for me. Not even 1/10. I was even denied 2/8. Rito pls.

the stats

There are 9 games played, but the hec game was on twisted treeline so i'm not 7/2.
Last edited by Hyde; Apr 15, 2015 at 06:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hoss.
Hyde is more or less correct.

However, if you're not a fan of smite top, you can always run ghost which is a perfect summoner for Hecarim.

Tp>Homeguard>Ghost will almost one-shot any adc late game.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Hyde is more or less correct.

However, if you're not a fan of smite top, you can always run ghost which is a perfect summoner for Hecarim.

Tp>Homeguard>Ghost will almost one-shot any adc late game.

uhh ohh that oneshot thing aint really correct.
i attempted that on urf, 1600 movement speed, 1006 ad on heca, with E and trinity.
only took 80% health of a target without resistances.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken