Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Ranked is making me cry. Why am I bad at this game Q-Q

Quick question as an ADC. If the enemy team has a fed Garen with GA and BC, full stack Cho, and an Udyr, would it be better to get BT first for survivability or a LW to shred through their armor? I even thought about getting Botrk to kite Udyr.

Mid and Top lost that game. It was just Jg Fiora and me as ADC. I went 4/0/1 in lane then roamed mid to murder Cho. I have no idea what I was doing wrong. I was way ahead in cs of everyone in the enemy team and had most kills in lane.

It's also pretty hard to kite when Cho, Garen, and Udyr are tunneling straight for you. You can jump away, but Udyr will catch up to me real easy then murder me.

I really hate everyone who plays this champion. When you lose to him it doesn't feel like you got outplayed or anything. He just runs up to you with his perfectly balanced movement speed then you're dead.

Riot pls nerf or rework. I don't give a fuck if he has an ultimate skin. He's poorly designed.

Salt aside, can building 3 defensive items on ADC work? I feel like it would make me useless as an ADC though. And there are only defensive items with AD for magic damage...

Fuck I hate this game.

blade
How to get free Captain Gangplank skin. More less confuse.

-Must play a matchmade game - no customs.
-Must own Gangplank by the end of the event (August 10th) to receive Captain Gangplank.
-If you played Gangplank before he was disabled at the beginning of the Burning Tides event, you'll receive the skin.
-Once He re-enabled in Patch 5.15, so you'll have a chance to buy/play him before the event ends.

Edit: if players who do not qualify for the free skin or join the game after the events ends will be able to purchase it for 975 RP.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 4, 2015 at 05:57 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Lol. I'll play with you if your online right now. Can't play ranked though, not lvl 30 :/
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Ranked is making me cry. Why am I bad at this game Q-Q

Quick question as an ADC. If the enemy team has a fed Garen with GA and BC, full stack Cho, and an Udyr, would it be better to get BT first for survivability or a LW to shred through their armor? I even thought about getting Botrk to kite Udyr.

Mid and Top lost that game. It was just Jg Fiora and me as ADC. I went 4/0/1 in lane then roamed mid to murder Cho. I have no idea what I was doing wrong. I was way ahead in cs of everyone in the enemy team and had most kills in lane.

It's also pretty hard to kite when Cho, Garen, and Udyr are tunneling straight for you. You can jump away, but Udyr will catch up to me real easy then murder me.

I really hate everyone who plays this champion. When you lose to him it doesn't feel like you got outplayed or anything. He just runs up to you with his perfectly balanced movement speed then you're dead.

Riot pls nerf or rework. I don't give a fuck if he has an ultimate skin. He's poorly designed.

Salt aside, can building 3 defensive items on ADC work? I feel like it would make me useless as an ADC though. And there are only defensive items with AD for magic damage...

Fuck I hate this game.

Okay so, first thing: kite kite kite. If you can kite udyr and garen, that's 2 of them that won't really be doing much of anything to you.

Second thing: you can build defensive items on adc, but that means you have to be really good at being there to do damage all of the time because you'll be missing out on a lot of damage as it is. It would be far better if you just manually kept yourself safe. Udyr can run at you, sure, but you're ranged and you can just hit him and walk away. Bork and LW would both be valid choices, and one more thing.

When you're ahead in your lane by a lot, roam to another lane. Their mid cho is doing well? Go mid, siege the turret early. Take dragon with the jungler. Do something to give the people who are doing bad time to catch up. Also, if udyr is catching up to you, you either aren't standing far enough away/behind your team, or you just aren't kiting.
Hoss.
I'm so god damn tired of this fucking devourer jungle item.
Carry me out of silver please qq

Fuck Devourer

Last edited by Yoki; Aug 4, 2015 at 02:08 PM.

Originally Posted by Yoki View Post
I'm so god damn tired of this fucking devourer jungle item.
Carry me out of silver please qq

Fuck Devourer

You haven't seen vayne devourer or gnar devourer
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
I just found the answer to all my problems: Vayne. I know I've played her before, but I was really bad with her. He can deal with Riven, Cho, Udyr, maybe Rengar... I'll just put in effort to learn her.
-----
Also, I was playing Trist. As Ez, I might have had a better time against these guys. I kite like a god.
Last edited by SparChar; Aug 4, 2015 at 06:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

Gg

Feel pretty happy with what I got. Headhunter akali and demonblade tryn being the highlights.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow, I have no money to mystery gift myself. Sad times.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays