Ranking
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Boi, I'll fuck u up. My fanboying started with that yas vid. My Yas plays started with that yas vid. My life started with that Yas build.

So fuck u. I can't live without him. He will have my babies.

l0l that yas vid is old m8, that was his third account at that time so youre late man.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken

PROJECT: Katarina

PROJECT: Ekko

PROJECT: Ashe [LEGENDARY SKIN]

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

July 7 (Teaser video)

July 9 (Italian version and Translate. Teaser Picture)

July 12 (Teaser Picture 2nd)

July 14 (Teaser Picture 3rd)

This creature name is "Kled" I guess.
Last edited by Chris; Jul 15, 2016 at 03:03 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

PROJECT: Katarina

PROJECT: Ekko

PROJECT: Ashe [LEGENDARY SKIN]

Project Gragas when
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I enjoyed the Italian poster (my family is italian) I had to get my Turkish friend's opinion on the other poster.

Going to enjoy playing as this little scimpy looking thing if it gets released as a champ
inb4 Yordle Noxian Cavalry champion.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
How do I enjoy league again? I've slowly been getting really tired of it since they keep changing it back from like season 4
"No mortal arse can quench my thirst."
You just play for shits and giggles. I haven't taken League seriously in years, and when I do I quickly realize that serious =/= fun for me.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games