ES Recruitment Drive
shit, royal playing league again, when you got me back into league, WE PLAYED TEEMO.
But nice to see the homie climbing am p3 right now.
So I'm enjoying the carry style champions, been playing around with Akali top/mid. Had the pleasure of lagging my ass off and play with Cobra for a game. Cobra dunked on them hard, I barely managed to get top damage

MyKali

Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
So I'm enjoying the carry style champions, been playing around with Akali top/mid. Had the pleasure of lagging my ass off and play with Cobra for a game. Cobra dunked on them hard, I barely managed to get top damage

MyKali

yeah akali is pretty busted p sure she got buffed this patch
Listen Buddy my Moniker on Toribash is RETRO. My Moniker isn't Cobra on TB I can't get that name TB, unfortunately enough. But yeah, playing with Bod has been good. Been popping off and gaining lost LP. He's a god of Akali Though.

Gone in the wind.

The Games with Bod

|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Because I do nothing small, and I'm silly, I started a one trick pony account. Decided to play Akali! She's tons of fun, I can go top/mid or even jungle if I accidentally don't get my two picks with her. Binge watching the hell out of Professor Akali to learn her. Overall, just having a blast relearning how to play league without the stress of already being level 30 with all that's changed. Also - I'm starting nursing school in a few weeks, so hey, got the skin.

So Far

Feels weird not having runes and masteries though haha. My CS suffers and I sometimes way overestimate what's going to happen.
how does mid+top+adc go 0/27 lmao

was a 4v5 too, gj dude
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
how does mid+top+adc go 0/27 lmao

was a 4v5 too, gj dude

I know right? So silly. Also, talk about fate. I guess you get one free loot box when you start the account with, and some dust. Look what I got...

Wow

I mean I already use the Nurse one but still, so amazingly lucky.