Ranking
Hello My name is : UkeZone.I live at Indonesia.That'll be gmt+7.Im 11 years old.Well im not new from toribash my main acc is banned its a black belt.I played judo pretty good and abd too . what i can contribute to the clan is i can help u guys with wars why i choose this clan? it has a cool name and would love to know the members better .
Heres some replay of mine :KIDOwasdw.rpl

KIDO.rpl

KIDOwasd.rpl
Originally Posted by UkeZone View Post
Hello My name is : UkeZone.I live at Indonesia.That'll be gmt+7.Im 11 years old.Well im not new from toribash my main acc is banned its a black belt.I played judo pretty good and abd too . what i can contribute to the clan is i can help u guys with wars why i choose this clan? it has a cool name and would love to know the members better .
Heres some replay of mine :Attachment 565675

Attachment 565676

Attachment 565677

Hey there, What a cool replay!! It seems like ur at the same country like me ,u know what i would love to accept u here but sadly , min belt his black so i will ask hardware what to do with ur app thank you
Originally Posted by UkeZone View Post
Heres some replay of mine :Attachment 565675

Attachment 565676

Attachment 565677

Nice app dude but as i already said, your belt should be Black Belt.If you achieve black belt first then you join, we will appreciate it.Thanks for posting!
My application for this clan!
Name= My name and or username is FedXGaming,

Gender= I am a boy that is okay!

Belt= Look i am a brown belt but I am soo close to black belt give me a chance to comply i need a few like 200 games to come through won but that'll happen naturally as i play all-most everyday and my main mods are aikido just mushu wushu and maybe more that i haven't seen yes oh also aikido big dojo

Skype Name (Will be required for communication)=my skype is james-david-nichols

How much active in Toribash ?/10= I am for sure 8 out of 10 for being active sometimes i'm on all day all week depending on how i doing outside the computer

What is your activity on forums ?/10= my activity on the forums is totaly different as i dont go on it much but i'd say 5 out of 10 for forums

Why u need to join us= I relly want to join a clan that is acceptable and i can help the clan pull through all the achievements we want to get so please look at this and check the rest of this application out

Did u have a previous clan? if yes then why u left it=Remember this is my first!

Tell us more about yourself=I am a person who loves to have a community in my grasp i am not scared to spit our the horrible truth and hope not the be denied or kicked as I, like I said I am all-most black belt as to your standards in no time
and just for mesures here's me defeating a 2nd dan black belt bye doing a kinda back flip out of the ring in sikido
Originally Posted by FedXGaming View Post
Name= My name and or username is FedXGaming,

Gender= I am a boy that is okay!

Belt= Look i am a brown belt but I am soo close to black belt give me a chance to comply i need a few like 200 games to come through won but that'll happen naturally as i play all-most everyday and my main mods are aikido just mushu wushu and maybe more that i haven't seen yes oh also aikido big dojo

Skype Name (Will be required for communication)=my skype is james-david-nichols

How much active in Toribash ?/10= I am for sure 8 out of 10 for being active sometimes i'm on all day all week depending on how i doing outside the computer

What is your activity on forums ?/10= my activity on the forums is totaly different as i dont go on it much but i'd say 5 out of 10 for forums

Why u need to join us= I relly want to join a clan that is acceptable and i can help the clan pull through all the achievements we want to get so please look at this and check the rest of this application out

Did u have a previous clan? if yes then why u left it=Remember this is my first!

Tell us more about yourself=I am a person who loves to have a community in my grasp i am not scared to spit our the horrible truth and hope not the be denied or kicked as I, like I said I am all-most black belt as to your standards in no time
and just for mesures here's me defeating a 2nd dan black belt bye doing a kinda back flip out of the ring in sikido

Accepted ,U will be put to trial member ranks ill give u 1 week to get black belt starting from today . If after 1 week u have not reach black belt yet u will be kicked.Thats all from me good luck!
Invite Sent
Last edited by Creapz; Jul 11, 2016 at 01:58 PM.

name=bsettV2
gender=male
belt=blue
skype name=bsettv2.
how active on toribash=10/10
how active on forums 6/10
why u need to join us=well i wana help storm get to #1 on the clan list
did you have a previous clan?= no
tell us more about yourself=well im decent at tb im energetic good at judo decent at wushu and bad at aikido i wanted to say hello to you and have fun getting to #1
Last edited by BsettV2; Aug 3, 2016 at 12:45 PM.
Name=lkings12

Gender=male

Belt=blue

Skype Name (Will be required for communication)=aura shottz

How much active in Toribash ?/10=9

What is ur activity on forums ?/10=6

Why u need to join us=I want to try and help get to get storm to the top and have fun

Did u have a previous clan? if yes then why u left it=no

Tell us more about yourself=like to play judo or any mode there is really
i can join ?*hea dbang**triggerha ppy*
-----
Name: elpran1234
Belt: blue
Skype Name (Will be required for communication): leonelminecraft
How much active in Toribash ?/10=7
Why u need to join us=because you know how to fight in the game they are known movements are an amazing group and I hope to recruit me! bye!
Tell us more about yourself=I like judo and aikido although I like the judo : D
-----
Name: elpran1234
Belt: blue
Skype Name (Will be required for communication): leonelminecraft
How much active in Toribash ?/10=7
Why u need to join us=because you know how to fight in the game they are known movements are an amazing group and I hope to recruit me!
Tell us more about yourself=I like judo and aikido although I like the judo : D
Last edited by elpran1234; Aug 8, 2016 at 03:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
recruitment
Please read the rules before posting an application:-

Rules

-You should be black belt or above!

-Be active in Toribash

-Check out our clan page first before posting an application

What u need to post

You can post a free-form application or an application in this format!!

Name=

Gender=

Belt=

Skype Name (Will be required for communication)=

How much active in Toribash ?/10=

What is ur activity on forums ?/10=

Why u need to join us=

Did u have a previous clan? if yes then why u left it=

Tell us more about yourself=

BE sure to make a nice application and have fun
An app
Hi, folks! My name is Bogdan and I am male 17 years old 2nd dan black belt judo-mostly active(8/10) Toribash player.
My Skype acc is Microsoft one, so you can find me like [email protected].
I don't usually post in forums because I've never been in any clan yet. So here's my first reason to join you: learning culture of Toribash community, it's spirit.
Second reason is that I know some guys from your clan who fight well and joke funny so I can fit in their party.
Also I don't spend my TC on colors and sounds and other stuff so I can donate it to you instead of placing it on decapprize
By the way, I am good programmer so I can make some cool stuff if you give me right task. I love games, heavy music like Metallica and Slayer, interested in hi-tech and have a lot of free time to spend on Clan Wars
Thanks 4 reading!