ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Feedback please
Here's a set I've been working on. Can I get some feedback on the progress and possibly some ideas for the upper body. Also, kind of think the left thigh texture needs something on the bottom half of it, but again blanking currently.

wip

Thanks
-----
Just realised these are pretty trash quality images

updated pics:

updated wip

Last edited by FlashGlass; Jul 24, 2017 at 07:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Everyday we stray from God's light
Keep up the good work. Looks kinda mythical if you know what I mean. Really like it. The bottom of the foot looks great for some reason, I'd do something like that on the hands. I'd also keep up the water theme on that side.

Only issue/idea: the back of the head, you should do something with the back of the head.
Yea I was thinking about that, the back of the head and the left thigh seems like somethings missing to it. Maybe I'll add some waves around the neckline on the back of the head if thats a good idea?
i like it. it looks like a minimalist type of set. it think it kinda looks weird that you have different designs on each body part but if that is your style keep it up!
FRICK
Hi. Please add programs used to the OP. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

what if you switched the water sides thigh and shin textures so the blue/water is based around the knee rather than the ankle and the hip
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
using a mixture of inkscape and paint.net
Trash programs for trash artists;)

Putting up a different version of the chest/ stomach soon with switched sides
-----
Does this look better or no?

updated version

Last edited by FlashGlass; Jul 26, 2017 at 08:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So I can't align this crap and its really frustrating me. Can anyone help me with this r_pec texture?

help man

Cheers yo
Last edited by FlashGlass; Jul 28, 2017 at 12:23 AM. Reason: fixed img links