Ranking
well the complete black thing is up to you.. was just trying to help u get a sense of mapping and how you should use cleaner lines.

i guess i won't help u again tho...

doesn't seem like u like getting help
It's not that, I dont like things just being done for me I would rather learn it, like you basically did all the work left other than coloring and shading :/
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
It's not that, I dont like things just being done for me I would rather learn it, like you basically did all the work left other than coloring and shading :/

didn't know you were going for cartoon... if you were going for realism, i did like 0 work on it, you have a lot to go.

shading is 99% of a realistic texture
Drawing something for someone will not help him improve, or at least give a good example.

Ok Thanatos, you already have the whole idea on the board, now try to define the shape, a head, being spherical, can limit some shaping and work only from few view angles, however, you can do a lot to make things pop, you can work with just grayscale to define that, also, working with different shapes will make you improve and change some or all of it. For now, that.

Shading is not 99% of a realistic texture, whaat...
Last edited by MariaVirgine; Aug 9, 2017 at 06:51 PM.
Just as a note, further useless posts will result in infractions—consider this every poster's verbal warning.