ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TEX] my own set, would like help from the pros
i wanna create a muscular system set for myself.. id appreciate it a lot if someone could give me some advice, tips, constructive criticism, (basically anything helpful) so that my set would look awesome XD..

here's a WIP of the head: it doesnt have a mouth yet and i dont know how to make the ear part yet (thats why it looks like a black blob)

with shaders

update

oh yeah.. google "muscular system" if you you guys need reference..
Last edited by nevramon; Jul 23, 2011 at 07:18 AM.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
i like the eyes
but try round of the nose, it's too edgy
also you may want to fix the line at the front and back
thanks.. yeah.. im gonna fix that seam when im done (thats coz i mirrored half of the head).. any tips on doing that? i usually use the eyedropper tool..
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
I really like the concept here. The eyes need more shading - remember the vains in the eyes don't come through as a bright red, but a less saturated and slightly toned red. The eyes themselves need some shading near the edges, google bloodshot eyes to get the right idea. Plenty of good tutorials out there on how to do iris/pupil on deviantart, so I suggest heading there when you're working on them. The mirror seams need some adjustment and fine tuning, too.

What program are you using?
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
http://i55.tinypic.com/2u6plj9.jpg

it has already been done,
posting this just so u can see how other people imagined it
hope it helps ya
wishful eyes deceive me
@monobi: thanks and noted.. im using photoshop cs5 btw..

@missuse: OMG its already been done? is it still ok if i continue or am i breaking some sort of art rule like plagiarism?.. oh, and that set looks awesome..
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
i sorta like it without the mouth. just the eyes need to be done but personally it looks cool with no mouth
update: i added a mouth to my head.. it looks weird and umm.. cute..? something wrong with my proportions i guess.. also added a few details..
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
I see a good work of yours
the muscular face is made fine

the only problem I see is on the eyes,
to be more accurate on the veins,
it is too thick and saturated.