Toribash
Hello my name is Zac and I would like to apply for (R)espect. Over the course of my life I've come to realize that respect is a two-way street and that if you want to get it, you've got to give it. Unfortunately respect is not something that is tangible. You can’t physically hold it in your hands.

I've come to apply for this clan in hopes that I can live a more virtuous life by following by example of this clan's glorious group of individuals. I currently have a QI of 7000+ which is equally matched by my IQ and browse the forums as frequently as I respect women (most of the time). I will respect any judgement made of my application and look forward to hearing from you. Accepted or denied, I am excited to start my journey of self respect.
Hey Zac and Adrian, if ur on still playing toribash i just sent u guys invites, ur accepted in the clan ^_^
as always be (R)espectable
-----
by the way if u have problems or questions just ask me or send me a pm so i will fix the problem u guys are complaining about or something, don't be shy to ask me.
tell me anything u need to tell me alright.
-----
also sorry if it took me long to invite u guys, was busy
Last edited by 1oI; Dec 11, 2018 at 02:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
how much do you guys think (R) should pay me for this logo I made

12.5k or 15k?

Last edited by Karstnator; Dec 30, 2018 at 02:47 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Toriality View Post
they should pay with respect..

Originally Posted by Toriality View Post
they should pay with respect..

I actually ended up sending him 15k lol
My name is Ethan and I am wanting to join Respect because I have a lot to live for and I respect everyone no matter what is being said or done.
My main account was lost but I was second dan and made this new account to get back into the game and would like to have fun with clan wars and just playing with others who enjoy this game as much as I do again.
Thanks for giving me a chance.