Ranking
Yeah Kirito. Me, Venom & Kyure all agree on something and that is that you should save up and buy something a little more expensive maybe around the 700$ range.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Also for your 500$ budget, I literally just went and googled 'good 500$ pc builds for gaming', and this was the first one to pop up - http://pcbuildsonabudget.com/best-ga...er-500-dollars. Admittedly the prices will change a fair bit, but something similar to that or roughly around that area might be good. Not saying you should outright go buy it, just that its an example.

I've read through the article and this is actually a good build for that price, the article itself just is shit.
You’re About To Build a Beast
I mean, we’re talking MAX graphic settings on most games that are coming up.

<this way of advertising
<fx6300
<r9 270/HD 7850
<single channel RAM

this sucker can be happy if it runs fallout 4 in 25 fps.
This build will run games much smoother and much faster than the Xbox One or the PS4!

just no
The Sapphire R9 270 is an awesome card. Seriously, I have a Radeon HD 7770 and this card kills the performance of my card.

not really, maybe a 20% increase.
Last edited by Mongius; Nov 14, 2015 at 03:08 PM.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Tbh i honestly dont understand most of the stuff going on

Games im looking to buy:
BO3, Fallout 4, CS:GO(and alot more those are just hte mains)

Budget: around $600

I cannot build a computer cuz i dont know how
i needs so much hep qq
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
For CSGO, best you would need to run that somewhat well would only really be a 500$ build anyway, and I am pretty sure even some premades for 500$ would fit that easily. As for the other two games, you would need one hell of a good computer to play those properly while still retaining some visual aesthetics. I mean like, even my computer sometimes strains with Fallout 4 on the max settings, and it's about 1100$ of some of the best gaming parts you could get for the price range. (that was even with deals on some of the prices at some of the lowest prices they could be gotten for)

As for not knowing how to build one, it's either buy a premade (which would lower the quality of what you are paying for, trust me) or you can learn to put one together - that or ask a friend that does know to help you.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
I mean like, even my computer sometimes strains with Fallout 4 on the max settings, and it's about 1100$ of some of the best gaming parts you could get for the price range. (that was even with deals on some of the prices at some of the lowest prices they could be gotten for)

tone down that visibility range and AA
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
tone down that visibility range and AA

Already went ahead and found that pretty much an hour before the comment, thanks though Mong.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.