ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by box View Post
When would you ever need to do a full 360? Unless you're making a no scope montage you'll only ever need to one half spin. As you start to play against better people, this matters even less because if someone is behind you, you're probably dead.

It's not specifically so you can do a rapid full spin (this aint call of shite), it's just so you have enough space to move enough without having to constantly reposition your mouse because you've done too many small turns to the left etc.
Generally a full 360 worth of rotation space will give enough room to see you through most a match without having to adjust position. Nothing worse than taking aim and dropping off the side of your pad in the process.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Most professional players use 1 to 2.4 sensitivity with 6/10 windows mouse sensitivity, 500hz polling rate, and dpi of 400. Few exceptions. Worth mentioning their mouse pads are ginormous.

What box is saying is pretty much right: if you need to turn around at lightning speed, you're probably dead anyways (and playing wrong). The less your mouse moves, the easier your spray control will get.
Currently using 800DPI and 3 game sensitivity. Gradually decreasing my game sensitivity by 0.5. Also I have a mouse pad that is the same size as what pros use and I'm pretty sure most people have large mouse pads anyways. Thanks for the help