Ranking
Original Post
getting the next dismemberment
I have a few replays here they are all suckish im having trouble removing the next limb i can never ripoff more than one or two im not exactly sure where i should be aiming or when and when not to relax im starting to get the hang of relaxing but im still very suckish so a little help would be much appreciated.
Attached Files
worl record head toss.rpl (52.1 KB, 25 views)
armtoss.rpl (19.2 KB, 19 views)
sucker punch.rpl (30.1 KB, 20 views)
Blood jetpack.rpl (24.6 KB, 22 views)
In your first replay you are using your right arm to pull your left one in and end up without any possibility of further attacking. If you want to keep it that way the next step would be extending your right pec and elbow to push Uke away from you to get some room for a second attack. It doesn't look very fluid but you can't expect everything from a beginner.

I hope you know you can get the decap in your second replay by just lowering your shoulder. Not sure what I'm supposed to say.

Regarding your third replay:
Indeed it is a sucker punch. Beginners tend to use only their upper or lower body for moves. The true power of moves comes from combining both though. If you get your legs in a better position you could use them to push your Tori forward again or prevent him from falling backwards in the first place.

And well .... your fourth replay is just as bad. Symmetric start and just one hit. If you ungrab the elbows and grab Ukes arm instead you should be able to swing into him for some more attacks.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
If u wana keep going to deacap different body part you need more momentum and if you are close up and grab and break, your hands need to be as close as possible there for you have you have a lot more extending room, careful tho or your hands or hand might break relax is the key.