Toribash
He's in a clan so I can't send him an invitation.

Also, I just got over a really bad chest infection, so that's why I haven't been on here much. I'm still pretty sick, but nothing near as bad as it was, so I'll be around far more often. I also retrieved my laptop from my friend's house, so yeah. Expect a far more active Saru from here on out. Unless I get sick again, but let's hope not.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Tynx/Blood (I don't know what you want to be called now), I can give you the power, but I must warn you that if you invite a bunch of unqualified members, I will not only kick them from the clan (respectfully) but if it happens often, I might revoke your invitation powers.
Also don't ask for things like that in the Recruitment Center, and don't make posts directing me to other posts, I look at every new post when I check into forums, so you don't have to worry.

If anyone else wants invitation rights, let me know and I'll move you into the rank of "Recruiter." More ranks to come soon.
omg wheres the general discussion thread. been gone so long. finally got my laptop back (off punishment) so hows thing going guys
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Welcome back, kball. This is the General Discussion thread. When I re-registered the clan, I had to designate a thread as the clan thread, and I decided to make the General Discussions thread it.

Tynx, I'm going to give you freedom to accept whoever you think is worthy into the clan. However, I am going to make a special rank for your recruits, which I will keep on a probationary watch; however, they will be full-fledged members.
-----
More Important Things
If anyone is interested in becoming a part of our Art Department (which will make various art to promote our clan, enter into competitions, potentially textures for other members, etc.) send me a message including some of the art you can create and I will potentially add you into a rank specifically designated for art.

Furthermore, any/all new members, or any members in general who haven't visited the Information Thread and posted your information should do so. That way I can link your name on the Elite Crew thread (which I will fix up) to your post, and everything will be nice and orderly.

Finally, a warm welcome to all recent recruits. I hope that you get a lot out of the clan, and we get a lot out of you. All I really ask is that you represent Elite well. I hope to get to know you all a lot better in the days to come.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Sep 23, 2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump