Ranking
Original Post
I'm gonna start being inactive by now
Toribash doesn't get my attention, I had a bigger rank long ago, and now I am in update seba. Is not that bad but I have less powers, updating the thread and talking is boring to me now.
I used to play with Oxide to "who's the bigger rank" and seems like he won hehe. that gave more boredom on the forum.
Also I'm giving an opinion, for me MAU is dying out and is not well organized, for example someone put FIZZ in the clan section wtf.

Well peeps, I will start playing LoL, AoE II, animating Flash 8 and whatever tf I want but Toribash is apart now.
You can still talk to me on Steam, Skype or Gameranger anyways.

4chan is entertaining me now.
Last edited by Corredor; Aug 15, 2016 at 04:20 PM.
Running away...
Some time ago i wouldve cared about the organizattion and ranks, but now this is mostly a thread to chill, talk about random stuff. Ill probably remove most ranks since this is like our little forum now, and we barely moderate anything.

Well gl, hf and if you wanna lose at aoe2 tell me and ill show u what truly playing bad is lmao or if you wanna rush B with me.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Toribash doesn't get my attention, I had a bigger rank long ago, and now I am in update seba. Is not that bad but I have less powers, updating the thread and talking is boring to me now.
I used to play with Oxide to "who's the bigger rank" and seems like he won hehe. that gave more boredom on the forum.
Also I'm giving an opinion, for me MAU is dying out and is not well organized, for example someone put FIZZ in the clan section wtf.

Well peeps, I will start playing LoL, AoE II, animating Flash 8 and whatever tf I want but Toribash is apart now.
You can still talk to me on Steam, Skype or Gameranger anyways.

4chan is entertaining me now.

well the fizz thing
eki did that
he's the only guy high rank immature enough to sabotage our clan page
and he did that a long time ago too

also onsola no!!!!
please no i dont want to be equal to peasant like (dot dot dot) and (dot dot)
i mean ddue they are 13 and 11 what the hell
if you dont like rank why dont you give me leader then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Well gl, hf and if you wanna lose at aoe2 tell me and ill show u what truly playing bad is lmao or if you wanna rush B with me.

Come at me bro!
Jk.
Running away...