ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Improve Technical Support
Can Techinical support be reworked like the suggestions thread.

Players can put tags relating to what the problem is. Who ever moderates it can also put a tag like if its being worked on, or has been passed on to the dev etc.

I think this would be a step in the right directions to bugs getting fixed and actually acknowledged.. a lot of the bugs since i started play toribash are still in it today.
What sort of tags in particular would help the Tech Support sort threads easily and help unanswered questions?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
What sort of tags in particular would help the Tech Support sort threads easily and help unanswered questions?

Here are a few tags that might help:

[Forum], [Game], [Graphics], [Sounds], [Clans], [Market], and [Other].

It might be able to allow the Help Squad to understand what the issue may be about before reading the thread. As well as this, it may help them understand if they're knowledgeable of the type of issue before delving into the thread.

For instance, let's say I'm knowledgeable of forum issues. If I see a tag marked [Forum] I'm most likely going to look at that thread to see if I can help over the thread marked [Game]. I would then ask Person B who is knowledgeable of most game bugs to look into the thread marked [Game].

Not a bad idea. It's not really a serious issue that needs to be immediately addressed, but I'm sure it'd help with tidiness.
Creations tags seem fine,

Main point aswell would be for tags from the mods to say if they are being worked on or not

[Acknowledged] - Dev made aware
[Fixed] - Bug has been fixed

Something like that which mods could use, althou i don't think the communication is any good between mods, sir & devs
95% of technical support threads can be solved in few minutes as someone will usually know the solution/fix to the problem. Besides that you can never be sure if the problem is fixed as someone might follow up with further questions or not follow up on the situation at all. For those reasons it would probably be more confusing than actually helpful
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
95% of technical support threads can be solved in few minutes as someone will usually know the solution/fix to the problem. Besides that you can never be sure if the problem is fixed as someone might follow up with further questions or not follow up on the situation at all. For those reasons it would probably be more confusing than actually helpful

How are the tags I listed going to make anything confusing? The reasons you listed really don't have anything to do with those tags.
Oh sorry I was referring to FistOfLife's message.
Your suggested tags are subjectively useful and I'd say sure go for it if it helps anyone. I personally don't see a use in tags but some might do.
So that has been over 2 weeks since i reported a bunch of major bugs in Technical Support. There has been no official word on any of them if they have been noted, or worked on. Now they are on the 2nd page of the forum I imagine they will just disappear and not be fixed.

P.S. these bugs have been in the game for years already so maybe this is part of the reason why
Ive never understood why there isnt a bug reports subforum in technical support. I dont think bugs should be reported in technical support because theyll get buried as fist showed. If it turns out something in technical support is a bug, move it
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.