Ranking
Original Post
Having a reason command while quiting?
Just like irc, /quit <reason>, i suppose it would be good to have the same command in-game.
also the thing should be like:
"Jaker250 disconnected. Reason: Leaving"

EDIT: Like if a person is leaving, he can use this command "/quit <reason>" and will be able to provide a reason why he is leaving... and if there is no reason, then the thing would be like "player disonnected. quit game". If there is a ping/crash, then "player disconnected. ping timeout/no response".
The "reason" thing should only come when you provide a reason, otherwise the same thing
Last edited by Jaker250; Mar 24, 2017 at 09:50 PM. Reason: 123
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
@Jaker250, that's true but when a player has left with a server command saying "Badman4546 disconnected. No Reason". Some times it means their game crashed or it's glitched into the command saying "disconnected No Reason". That's why they're is ping, and ping is basically when you're either AFK too long and you'll crash. (From Server) "Badman4546 has disconnected, Ping". Here is another disconnected server command. "Badman4546 had disconnected, quit game." So yeah when you see that again it may be a reason where the player's computer either crashed, game crashed, or I think quit from an online server. But it makes sense, about what you're talking about. I'm assuming, your just asking to fix the server command and not confuse others by disconnecting for for almost not a reason. I understand, because you want it changed so it will not confuse any more people like you.
Let me know if I helped enough to explain what you want to be soon changed. I might either changer or not we don't know if anybody will do something about it.
Thanks!
Badman4546
Cracker Of 87
I think you're totally talking about a different thing... What i am saying is that if a person is leaving, he can use this command "/quit <reason>" and will be able to provide a reason why he is leaving... and if there is no reason, then the thing would be like "player disonnected. quit game". If there is a ping/crash, then "player disconnected. ping timeout/no response".
The "reason" thing should only come when you provide a reason, otherwise the same thing
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
@Jaker250 Oh I've must've read it wrong. Sorry m8, try to at least be more clear about what you've meant. For even anybody ^
Cracker Of 87