Hey wulf

Username: BROBRO221
Belt: Black 400 games until 2nd dan
Activity on forums(1-10): 3 - 10
Activity in-game(1-10): 9 - 10
Best Mod : Mushu!
Worst mod : Wushu
Previous clans (&reason for leaving): No previous clans
What you can do for (Lone): Fighting in clan wars and helping this clan getting popular, also making it the top clan

Hope I get accepted thanks
Username:Jomekka24
Belt:Blue belt,unranked
Best Mod/Worst Mod:TwinSword,360chest,judo
Previous clans (&reason for leaving):No previous clan
What you can do for (Lone):Give lone a good reputation and recommend it
Hey,

Username:damlo13
Belt:Brown
Activity on forums (1-10):7
Activity on game (1-10):9
Best/Worst mods:Best-Aikido,Twinswords/Worst-Judo
Previous clan (and reason for leaving):No previous clan
What you can do for (Lone):I will try my best to win as many wars and tourney's as I can and try to build a good reputation for this clan
Hi my name is Rapdash my real life name is Jake and i am 13 years old.

i am a brown belt My favorite mods are ABD,akido, and greykido. I am active throughout the week .

i really look forward to being in this clan. I am very respectful and kind I play baseball and all different kinds of sports .

I live in nj and my brother is demo also known as Jared.
Username:Nico102016
Belt:orange
Activity on forums:8
Activity in-game:9
Best mod:katana.tbm
worst mod:boxing.tbm
What you can do for (Lone):I can not do much what I can do is fight to fix my mistakes and go ahead to be able to get the victory but I want to join his clan because it seems to me that I need to belong to a community of fighters like me please accept me in the clanI can not do much what I can do is fight to fix my mistakes and go ahead to be able to get the victory but I want to join his clan because it seems to me that I need to belong to a community of fighters like me please accept me in the clan
Heyy, I've been playing for a few months but I'd still consider myself a "noob" when comparing myself to like, say felnin, or anyone, but I definitely am improving. Sadly only blue belt, but I'd say I have the abilities of a black belt. I'm age 15, but I would say my maturity exceeds my age group :/ I do fairly well when wrestling in aikido, abd, and judo. So far my openers mainly consist of lifts sadly though. I also enjoy the stupid low dismember threshold in mushu. I haven't saved many of my good replays, I'd really prefer to just show my abilities ingame.
Activity on forms- 5/10
Activity in game- 8/10 (I have very little life)
I've had no previous clan, I just never felt like applying.
My steam name is †TFD† Rhyff