ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Lift your Spirit

Music: ▶Clean Bass Boost◀ Unlimited Gravity - Lift Your Spirit [Glitch Hop]
Replays(in order): zeto,Mack,Liar,Orko,kouta.
Edited with Vegas 14 and Blender.

btw its a half-comeback. Cyall in a few months.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
nice job copying glimpsed dork

nothing really was special, just the same normal stuff

when u slowed it down, you slowed it down too much and the shuriken part was weirdly synced and was bad

uke looked terrible btw so fix ur cc

work on making some sort of transitions and not just fading it to black/white

copying

I can see you really tried on this edit, but your p/c needs a lot of work. You generally want to make it look smoother if you want your edit to be cleaner.

There are extremely noticeable frame drops throughout the video and twixtor warping, which makes me wonder if you even cared about how the end product looks. You can easily avoid this by, well, not even going to that speed in the first place. It's very easy to find another sync point nearby that isn't an obvious beat (this will also make the video a lot more interesting).

I don't understand if you were going for a cartoonish style with this edit, but it didn't work, and it definitely isn't the look i would have gone for with this song anyway, considering it's very modern and electronic, which really doesn't fit the comic book/cartoon aesthetic.

Overall, just put more time into polishing an edit, and if something is obviously off about it, then just use your brain and look for ways to fix that problem until you find the solution, because trust me, there is always a solution.
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by royal View Post
nice job copying glimpsed dork

if you're referring to greenscreen, oldschoolers have been doing it since the dawn of time

Marco - Dec 14, 2009

Rutzor - Nov 4, 2010

Bust3r - Jun 21, 2010
Bump

quotes

Last edited by victortb; Mar 4, 2017 at 04:18 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592