Ranking
Originally Posted by akip View Post
minorities, homosexuals, the poor

i mean really, what a waste of human life. expending our finite resources on all these miscreants of the world and accommodating them with such frivolous things as "welfare" and "rights." the fact these beings still exist to further corrupt and destroy our entire global infrastructure; that is what gets me down.

WOW...
The things people say behind the security of a keyboard.
Bow To Me
Originally Posted by PsYcHo96 View Post
White Wine in the Sun by Tim Minchin...other than listening to that song, i don't really get sad xD

dont worry, lifes not that bad
some people have it worse
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Once I grabbed a cat by its tail, swung him round and smashed it on to the ground. Perfectly legal where I live.

What gets me down is a big ass punch.

I would literally mope for weeks after one of those because I want to be the very best, like no one ever was. To not get punched is my real test, to punch back is my cause. I will travel across the land, moping far and wide.

That, It just pisses me off. ^^

Makes me wanna punch a baby.
First two posts made me feel shitty about being upper middle class

People with low self esteem
Domestic Abuse
Animal Abuse
People that blame their downfalls for something "beyond their control" (i.e. no you're not fat cause of genetics, you're fat because you eat 3 bacon hamburgers a day). I'm not saying I hate people with no legs saying they can't walk, I just mean people that are just too lazy to fix their downfalls. Same thing with high school students, "Omg my teacher sucks, doesn't teach us shit!", no the teacher is good, you're just too fucking stupid to do extra studying/homework outside of class.

Originally Posted by 6OD View Post
WOW...
The things people say behind the security of a keyboard.

whoooooooooooooooooosh
Last edited by 2worlds; Aug 23, 2012 at 10:56 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Sad songs.
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Once I grabbed a cat by its tail, swung him round and smashed it on to the ground. Perfectly legal where I live.

You can fuck off.
-----------------
On-Topic: Humanity gets me down, as far as I'm concerned.
offtopic/ hey you bastard shes mine

ontopic/ Cheese...too much cheese gets me down, fucken brutal shit man.
Proud member of Drugged