ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What do IRL people think of You & Toribash
This occurred to me last night when I was with my family, we were playing a new years game where you basically have to know your family because you get asked questions about them. During this game, it came up where it was said what I spent the most time doing and basically everyone responded with Toribash.

*Cool story bro

Just wondering if Im the only one out there who's family, friends, siblings all kinda know that he plays Toribash. What do yours think of it? Just about everyone that has seen me play it thinks it's stupid or impossible
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
everyone that has seen me play it thinks it's stupid or impossible

Tell me about it.
My whole family think it's pathetic mostly my Dad yet there he goes playing Farmville 2...
Wow That's Really Edgy.
It's too mentally challenging for my family to understand, I do get teased about it quite a bit..

(I mastered call of duty, but my brother still plays it, and I quit to come back to toribash, and he calls me gay for playing toribash)
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
It's too mentally challenging for my family to understand

tips fedora

my sister mocks me for it when shes around
my dad thinks its retarded
not unexpected, since toribash looks like the dumbest game on the planet
oh yeah
At first my friends and parents and cousins thought it was stupid, but after I explained the game my dad started to like it and my cousins and friends did too, none of them have the mental capacity to learn it though. My dad likes Martial arts and stuff like that so he likes to watch me play it (Not in a creepy way)
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
My dad understands the interesting side of it since we are similar personality wise (ADHD, confrontational, addictive, impulsive and argumentative but also kinda liking intellectual or weird unusual stuff) but hasn't played it. My friends think it is stupid and boring as hell since the only game they tend to play is Fifa so the idea of hard concentration and commitment to a video game with shitty graphics doesn't really click with them. My mum doesn't understand it but that because she has a unprejudiced sense of misunderstanding towards video games in general so she doesn't really judge (partially because it could be something a lot weirder and partially because she really hate arguments with me since we are both stubborn and would be forced to glare at each other for the rest if the day) and simply calls it "bobbledy men" which, I personally thing Hampa should have chosen as Toribash's name. My brother played for a couple months at judo and felt pro because he could noob clap at white belt (he is the sort of guy who works out how to win something and keeps doing it) but then stopped.

That just about covers everyone.

Sorry if I got a bit too personal, I tried to limit it but can never tell how much is to much.
Good morning sweet princess
My friends first thought I was weird until I showed them Oblivion's self spar and Jaker bboying and they were like OMG ME NEXT ME NEXT!
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
I dunno about my family but everyone at school knows how good I am and now I'm super popular and girls always talk about my manips
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
>telling people you play videogames other than smash, fifa or 2k

it's like you don't want to get laid

I go to an all boys school m8! I don't care about people thinking I am a freak at school!

To make this relevant I would like to say that FIFA is massive at my school and people talk about it all the time do not liking football and playing random free games doesn't help much.
Good morning sweet princess
to be honest i can relate to this because there was this one time that my dad didn't know how to login to play and he was kinda of confused about this game (either though he showed me the game in the first place.) so instead of testing it with uke i went into a little beginner akido match (then judo apparently) and he didn't know why was his character all white and orange for some reason.then for awhile we decided that we should give up to be honest he loved to watch me play and do these crazy replays that i do so basically its kinda of a win/win situation.

P.S just to sum it up he supports me on playing this game
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719